For the heck of it, here's Capcom's official product description:
Thanks, Kyouya Garyuu
"Geo Stelar and the rest of the gang are back in an all new adventure. How can Geo Stelar and his friends fight with the threat of “Meteor G” closing in on Earth? Moreover, what power can Mega Man harness by using the “Noise Change” system which controls the power of “Noise”?
Mega Man Star Force® 3 blends a unique formula of RPG exploration elements with fast-paced action. As players travel and battle between coexisting worlds, the physical world and the virtual Wave World, they will encounter enemies in the virtual Wave World, battling them on three-by-five battle grids with their Battle Card deck. Mega Man Star Force® 3 also adds a new feature called “Rezon,” which allow players to fill in profiles about battles and their team name/symbol.
- Two co-existing worlds – explore the real world in human form and transform into Mega Man to maneuver through the virtual “Wave World”
- The main theme is ‘Noise’. The Noise Ratio increases in different situations. As it increases different effects occur
- Cyber battles feature an immersive third-person view as players engage enemies in a 3x5 battle grid
- Cards now stack and are scattered randomly. Only the top card can be used when stacked. Mega-class and Giga-class cards have greater surface areas and are more likely to stack
- Each version has different “Noise Change” probabilities and unique final transformations with more than 100 Mega Man forms (transformations) possible by utilizing
- Each character has their own customizable Personal Page in the game where Battle Cards and information can be viewed and traded with friends to compare progress
- Two types of ultimate transformation – “Black Ace” and “Red Joker”
Cool. I didn't have any problems finding Star Force 2 so I doubt I'll need to preorder Star Force 3.ReplyDelete
Now I just need to figure out which version to get. Black Ace or Red Joker.
Any word if capcom of usa or w/e plans on leaving the noise modification gear system intact or making a way to have access to the codes like they did with the wave command card codes in starforce 2? It won't be bad at all in this game since your suppose to be able to filter out people who use noise mods on wifi so I really don't see a problem with it this time around.ReplyDelete
Black Ace all the way.ReplyDelete
Now I wonder if we'll get a demo soon?
The White Cards are defiantly coming stateside:
the demo will probly be at E3, well i mean it will have to be :) it might also be available to download from the wiiReplyDelete
There are white cards.ReplyDelete
I'm not sure about the rest, though.
I've already ordered mine a couple weeks back.Got Kirby superstar Ultra along with it,and two of my favorite games,so it was a good day.ReplyDelete
Capcom could've really shortened the description by putting "Refer to Star Force 2"ReplyDelete