- Was formally announced at the event right after the OSS Survival NEO Net Battle tournament, with screens of the game shown. There was also a one page ad for it in the event pamphlet.
- A promotional movie featured both artwork from the games and official character illustrations.
- A new feature to called the Collection Mode for now was announced. Details about it are unclear, but it may be gallery mode to view character artwork and such.
- Unlike the CES demo, this demo featured both Strike Man’s and Blade Man’s stages playable to completion (though it’s not mentioned if they had Robot Masters).
- Proto Man was playable for the demo in both easy and normal modes.
- Strike Man’s stage midboss is called Goalie Keeper.
- Blade Man’s stage midboss is a castle-like robot (as seen in the promotional video). Its eyes are its weak point, and when defeated it throws up a white flag.
- 200 Mega Man 10 caps were given out to attendees.
The WHF is still going on, so expect more updates throughout the day. Stay tuned!