Anyway, some interesting new tidbits about the upcoming title have surfaced via 30Ninjas. The batch of details were covered in the site's impression of the playable demo, summarized below:
- Mega Man X and Zero are possible playable characters. All characters in the game consist of four body parts, so it would be very easy to implement the two.
- Despite the potential for X and Zero, there are no plans to support other Mega Man series gameplay aspects such as wall kicking, dashing or hovering.
- Rush type items may be in the game; the exception to the no hovering rule.
- Ryu and Arthur (Ghost n' Ghouls) are reconfirmed as being playable, each with their own unique weaponry (Arthur’s lance, Ryu’s hadouken).
- You can make your own bosses using a variety of body parts.
- Capcom will be establishing some sort of algorithm in order to ensure customized stages are both playable and beatable.
- Overheard by the author of the post, MMU may support the ability to put custom graphics into the game. The demo featured banners with the Comic-Con logo embedded into stage backgrounds.
- Players will be able to vote on their favorite user created stages and bosses via a community interface. The best ones will be featured.
- Capcom is striving to create a "Mega Man game that never gets old." This will be made possible by the imaginations of its players.
Thanks for the tip, Alastor.