Do keep in mind, most of these details aren't set in stone and still need to be approved by both Capcom and Archie -- they could be turned down at any second, according to Flynn:
- The comic will primarily follow the games, and will have both adaptations and original stories.
- First issue will focus on Dr. Wily's betrayal and Rock's transition to Mega Man.
- The Robot Masters won't just be killed off, and Ian wants to show what happens to them after Mega Man defeats them.
- Mega Man will have to use strategy to beat each Robot Master.
- Ian wants to do adaptations of the main entries in the classic series, the Game Boy games, and the two Mega Man & Bass/Rockman & Forte games.
- No Mega Man Soccer adaptation.
- The book will hopefully spin off into the other series (X, Zero, etc.) if it proves successful.
- If there are original characters, they will be supplemental.
- There COULD be a Sonic and Mega Man crossover at some point, but don't hold your breath.
Check out the full interview at The Sonic Stadium.