TGS is winding down, and it looks like the final bits of OSS info are leaking out. Two Japanese blogs, Dark Messiah and Daily Rockman, summarize their accounts of a second playthrough of the OSS demo version:
- There are black bars on the left and right side of the top screen during battles. Said to be distracting at times.
- War Rock chip hits 3x2 panels ahead
- Yai, Dex, Mayl have new mugshots
- OSS will include the SubChip system, a staple of the series since EXE 2.
- HP no longer automatically restores after battles (thank goodness for SubChips!)
- You can hold up to two chip folders (as opposed to the original three)
- Minor tweaks to chip folder building rules; can only hold up to five of the same chip (ten in the original game)
- Mr. Famous will make an appearance in some form
About the black bars, it sounds as if it's the same deal as BN5DS, where battles weren't stretched to display properly on the top screen. Not too big of a deal, but I can understand why some would find it rather annoying.
UPDATE: Moar details from DM:
- Club Strong appears as an item in the Rockman Colosseum mini-game, attacks with his oversized club.
- There might be some form of DLC such as downloadable battle chips and events.