The promised time is upon us: the Rockman X DiVE closed beta test is now online! To play, you need to do the following:
- Download the Rockman X DiVE app from the Google Play Store or download the .apk here. Login with the Google account that you used to sign up for the test in August.
- You MUST use the unique password that Capcom Taiwan e-mailed you last week. Passwords are case sensitive! Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “RXD CBT Acct&PW Inquiry”, if you have any problem regarding your account or password.
- Once you're logged in, you're ready to play! Remember, this closed beta test ends September 16th at 10:00 (GMT+8) so pace yourself!
And here's everything you need to know going into the closed beta test:
- Playable characters include X, Zero, Axl, Alia, Ultimate Armor X, Marino, Vile, and Pallette. Fans who participated in the Mega Man collection contest will have access to a currently unknown, exclusive character.
- Playable game modes include Story Mode, Co-Op Mode (your character must be LV20 to participate), and PvP Mode (LV16 character required).
- The game is compatible with Bluetooth controllers. Watch how to setup a gamepad here!
- The game runs on Bluestacks just fine.
- Players that encounter bugs or glitches can send an error report directly to Capcom Taiwan here.
And that's that! Remember, this will not be the ONLY beta test. Their will be a public, open beta in the near future. Hopefully that will be open to iOS users. We should know more on that subject soon. For now, have fun and enjoy!
Anyone know how to get an SN30 Pro to work with this game?ReplyDelete
The scripting broke and I can't get past a tutorial ;-;ReplyDelete
Meh, it crashes after the first cutscene with Rico. Only loads 50%. Bluestacks it is I guessReplyDelete
Same here on the crash.Delete
Same here with Bluestacks... I can play on the smartphone, but can't make any controller work.Delete
Happened to me on an actual mobile too, but it eventually loads past 50% after some time. Might be the case for you too.Delete
Does anyone know how to get controllers to work on bluestacks? Im a bit confused.Delete
It isn't. I waited more than 20 minutes (multiple times) and it eventually crashes on Bluestacks. =(Delete
Does anyone know the identity of the secret character?ReplyDelete
Auto aim makes it pretty much "button mash simulator" with tacky mobile game level ups added. The fact that you get exactly 1 level worth of EXP for each opening stage makes the RPG/leveling mechanics feel heavily scripted and forced. I love the models and choices for playable characters but repetitive mobile gameplay isn't very fun for me. The heavily weapon/stat based gameplay doesn't mesh with the platforming/skill from the main series.ReplyDelete
It gets more difficult/varied as time goes on. There's more of an emphasis on platforming and maneuvering around in the later levels, and especially when you go online and start actively trying to avoid shots and stuff. Personally hoping turning auto aim off increased damage or something tho, cuz hitting some of these things without it would be difficultDelete
Is there a way to turn off auto-aim in the beta? Feels like it is hampering my enjoyment A LOT.Delete
Hey Protodude, you may have answered this before so I apologize if so, but do you know if our progress from the Closed Beta (or later the Open) will carry on to the full release?ReplyDelete
I'm pretty sure the CBT progress won't. Don't know about open. Well probably know more when the CBT is doneDelete
Besides some upsetting ocassional crashes, it works like a charm in RedmiReplyDelete
Does anyone know if X Dive works with the PS4 wireless controller?ReplyDelete
It can be used on phones.
I needed help with the password because I haven't gotten an email from CapcomReplyDelete
What is the password of access a the CBTReplyDelete
The beta is over. Did you sign up? You should have recieved an emailDelete
Necesito saberla contraseña cual es por favor diganmelaReplyDelete