To commemorate the opening of the Capcom Store Osaka this November, Capcom are launching a new lineup of merchandise with a hand draw style under the name "Fighting! ROCKMAN!". From T-Shirts to pens and all kind of random items in between, there's a little something for everyone if you're keen on the unique art style.
Find all the details after the break!
Prices don't include Japanese TAX which is around 10% over the item price.
- Clear file 500 yen (4€ - $4,7)
- 4-color ballpoint pen 900 yen (7,2€ - $8,53)
- Highlighter pen with BIC grip 1,500 yen (12€ - $14,22)
- Multi-pouch (3 types: Rockman, Mettaur, Yellow Devil) 1,500 (12€ - $14,22)
- W zipper pouch (3 types: Rockman, Mettaur, Yellow Devil) 1,800 yen each (14,45€ - $17)
- Window flat pouch (2 types: VS Yellow Devil / VS Air Man) 2,000 yen each (16€ - $19)
- iPhone case (6s / 7/8 / SE) 3,200 yen (25,69€ - $30,34)
- Smartphone ring (3 types: Rockman, Air Man, Yellow Devil) 1,500 yen each (12€ - $14,22)
- Luggage tag (2 types: Rockman VS Yellow Devil) 1,500 yen (12€ - $14,22)
- Key ring (2 types: Rockman / Air Man) 1,500 yen each (12€ - $14,22)
- Eco bag (2 types: VS Mettle / VS Yellow Evil) 1,500 yen each (12€ - $14,22)
- Stacking mug (Rockman & Enemy set) 3,400 yen (27,29€ - $32,24)
- Embroidery towel (2 types: Rockman / E can) 1,200 yen each (9,63€ - $11,38)
For the time being, these items are only available at the Capcom Stores located in Tokyo and Osaka. Perhaps we'll see these pop up in Parco's Online Store?... time will tell.
Let us know if any of this appeals to you in the comments!