The promised time is upon us: the Rockman X DiVE closed beta test is now online! To play, you need to do the following:
- Download the Rockman X DiVE app from the Google Play Store or download the .apk here. Login with the Google account that you used to sign up for the test in August.
- You MUST use the unique password that Capcom Taiwan e-mailed you last week. Passwords are case sensitive! Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “RXD CBT Acct&PW Inquiry”, if you have any problem regarding your account or password.
- Once you're logged in, you're ready to play! Remember, this closed beta test ends September 16th at 10:00 (GMT+8) so pace yourself!
And here's everything you need to know going into the closed beta test:
- Playable characters include X, Zero, Axl, Alia, Ultimate Armor X, Marino, Vile, and Pallette. Fans who participated in the Mega Man collection contest will have access to a currently unknown, exclusive character.
- Playable game modes include Story Mode, Co-Op Mode (your character must be LV20 to participate), and PvP Mode (LV16 character required).
- The game is compatible with Bluetooth controllers. Watch how to setup a gamepad here!
- The game runs on Bluestacks just fine.
- Players that encounter bugs or glitches can send an error report directly to Capcom Taiwan here.
And that's that! Remember, this will not be the ONLY beta test. Their will be a public, open beta in the near future. Hopefully that will be open to iOS users. We should know more on that subject soon. For now, have fun and enjoy!