In the meantime, our pal Amunshen strained the Q&A into a convenient summary of actual pertinent info:
- The game is still on track to be a 2D scrolling platformer made with 3D models.
- None of the game’s music will come from existing Mega Man games; it will be entirely original.
- None of the game’s original characters (at least those conceived up until now) will be playable.
- None of the game’s villain characters (such as Vile) will be playable.
- There is no system for choosing to represent the URA or UCA.
- Although the game looks based on the X series from appearance, the scenarios do not slant towards any particular series. That being said…
- Sigma is the main villain of the game.
- All playable characters have charged attacks.
A third Q&A post from NeoWiz is in the works, so hopefully they'll get around to the questions Amunshen collected. Hang tight!
Thanks for the translation, Amunshen!