• 26 fan-favorite characters from the Tatsunoko and Capcom universes face-off in this stylish 2D fighter
• Tag-team battles and customized two-character fighting techniques produce a wild, dazzling spectacle
• Wi-Fi Online gameplay allows worldwide matches
• Four battle modes include Friend, Rival, Free and Ranked Battles
• Match-ups are not restricted to just “Friends”
• Earn Points and Titles (for Title Creation) for all to see
• All-new VS gameplay mechanics creates a new way for fans to return to the series
• More than 20 Mini-game provide additional multiplayer fun
• Enhanced control schemes offer a simplified control scheme option and allow use of the Classic Controller and Gamecube Controller
TvC is scheduled to release winter 2009.
UPDATE: Official E3 2009 trailer below
so, no MML3 or megamens for wii confirmed...ReplyDelete
time to sell my wii it seems.
Sweet Legends goodness......Glad to see you can get online matchups with anyone. I get tired of inputting 20 friend codes....ReplyDelete
Yay, online play! First day purchase guaranteed! Time to own people with Volnutt.ReplyDelete
This game is gonna make my Wii's dust begone I'm glad to see that they got online matches available for this version. Time to beat others with a broom and a bucket.ReplyDelete
Wouldn't that mean there's 4 new characters too? I thought the original roster had 22 charactersReplyDelete
Take it easy.. It will happen.
Winter, huh? Guess I know where my christmas money is going to.ReplyDelete
26!? Too bad i heard Daimoh's cut. So im guessing 3 new representatives for Tatsunoko and 2 for Capcom.ReplyDelete
You'd better be there.