Originally distributed at the end of March for a limited time, "White Day Alia" and "White Day Cinnamon" are returning to Rockman X DiVE celebrate the Chinese Valentine's Day and the Japanese Tanabata festival. Find all the details after the break!
Tanabata (Japanese: たなばた or 七夕, meaning "Evening of the seventh"), also known as the Star Festival (星祭り, Hoshi matsuri), is a Japanese festival originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival.
It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively). According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar.
In present-day Japan, people generally celebrate this day by writing wishes, sometimes in the form of poetry, on tanzaku (短冊, tanzaku), small pieces of paper, and hanging them on bamboo.
The Tanabata Festival starts today and will end on August 27 at 15:59 (UTC+8). This time, there is no weapon attached to the banner. It's simply a repeat of the White Day banner. Unfortunately the "White Day Zero" skin is not returning.
What would be your wishes for the game if you had the chance to hang a Tanzaku in a bamboo tree? Let us know in the comments!
This event introduces the "Weapon Card (WC)", a ticket that you can get by completing daily missions like: "complete co-op 2 times" or "consume 120 EM" and by reaching milestones like: "complete co-op 40 times".
In total you can get 50 WC until the end of the event. You can exchange them for rewards in the shop, most notably 40 memories of the Sniper buster for 30 WC or 20 EM for 1 WC (limited to 15).
The "Weapon Expansion Project" starts today and finish on September 3 at 15:59 (UTC+8).
The Dr. Light Lab is back and works as expected. By completing stages from Story Mode, you get "Colored Program Segments" that can be combined to create the rewards. Additionally you can purchase "Colored Program Segments" with Zenny from the store too.
If you discover these combinations quickly, you can opt-in to a ranking to get Elemental Metal when the event is over. The event "The Experiment Plan" is running in parallel, too, allows you to collect even more rewards based on the number of "experiments" and "best result experiments" you conducted.
The "best results experiments" you need to complete as quickly as possible are the following:
- Black Zero Memory X5
- Elemental Metal Supply Box X1
- Biochemical Buster Memory X3
- Sub Tank Memory X3
- Shotgun Memory X3
If you rank among the top 100 you will get 500 EM, so be quick! Bellow you have the codes (reusable).
- 1385 - Black Zero
- 7304 - Elemental Metal Supply Box
- 1513 - Sub Tank
- 4036 - Biochemical Buster
- 5420 - Shotgun
"Electric Current Spray Gun" memories have been added to the race mode as a new reward on top of "Proficient Memory Cards" and "Weapon Memory Supply Box II" which were the only rewards available from playing Combat Power and Challenge Mode.
The event will finish on August 27 at 15:59 (UTC+8).
Two new gacha banners are available until August 27 at 15:59 (UTC+8). The images above are self explanatory. One yields S and A ranks only and the other one gives you a better chance to get some characters like Sigma with a drop rate of 0.150% by comparison with the Tanabata Festival banner that has a 0.055% drop rate.
This week's update also bring some adjustments to active and passive skills:
White Day Alia
- Active Skill【Heart Balloon】:【Heart Balloon】and 【Heart sparks】will be able to pass through terrain and increase the effective range.
- Active Skill【Heart Balloon】:Heart sparks increases from 6 to 8.
- Active Skill【Flying Kiss】: Flying speed increase and increase effective range .
- Passive Skill【Heart Won】: The damage has increase from 20% to 30% .
- Passive Skill【Surprise】: The probability of causing immobile statement will increase.
Ultimate Armor X (CM)
- Active Skill【Combo Weapon Attack】: The third beam of light will increase damage by 50%.
- Passive Skill【Ultimate Missile】: Will be able to charge 3 tracking missile at once .
- Passive Skill【Multi Ultimate Missile】: Will be able to charge 5 missile at once, and will inhence the tracking function.
- Passive Skill【Tech Novelty】: When using Big Bang Strike, the Defense Weakened statement will be replaced as Damage Strengthen.
Super Mega Man
- Active Skill【Supporting Beat】: Beat’s damage strength, times and speed will be increased.
- Active Skill【Zero Knuckle】: Damage effective range increased.
- Active Skill【S.Boomerang】: When held up the energy shield, the damage received will be decreased from 70% to 60%.
- Active Skill【S.Boomerang】: The Boomerang will be able to pass through terrain.
- Passive Skill【Shield Enhance】: The damage received will be decreased from 56% to 42%.
And to end, some elemental metal packs and new memories have been added to the store, you can check the list here.
Next week promises to be interesting with the celebration of the 4th DiVE Festival. Looking forward to it!