Launch a shockwave with javelin attacks you perform to deal damage equal to 225% of your attack to the target.
- Penetration enhancement: Your attack can now penetrate one extra target and the damage after penetration becomes 25%.
- Power Increase: Increase damage rate by 5%.
- Taking that back: Randomly remove a buff when hitting a target. This effect can only be triggered once more after 5 second cooldown.
Spin the javelin to create multiple ice crystals that will rotate in formation and travel at the target. Each crystal will deal damage equal to 0% of your attack to the target.
- Penetration enhancement: Your attack can now penetrate one extra target. The damage after becomes 25%.
- Solidify: The Ice Ring no longer scatters after launch.
- Taking that back: Randomly remove a buff when hitting a target. This effect can only be triggered once more after 8 second cooldown.
Cold Javelin: When you hit a target with the Ice Javelin, there's a chance to cause your target to become slower with 15% reduction in movement speed, stacks 3 times.
Cold Ring: When Ice Ring hits a target, there's a chance to cause your target to become slower with 15% reduction in movement speed, stacks 3 times
Marine Snow: When using Ice Ring, you will summon enemy-seeking Marine Snow which will explode after making contact with the target, when its attacked or after 6 seconds, dealing damage to targets within range.
Holy Night Pursuer: When causing slow or when hitting target that has been slowed, recover HP equal to 20% of your attack. This effect can only be triggered again after a 6-second cooldown.
Eternal Freeze: Increase the number of ice crystals created when using Ice Ring to 8 and become invulnerable when the skill is active.
Crash forward, inflicting 240% attack damage to all targets in your way and take no damage when the skill is active.
- Show Time: When you use the skill, you will not suffer from negative status effects.
- Mobility: Reduce preparation time by 20%.
- Tracer: Launch an additional shot with a tracking effect, dealing 60% damage to the target.
Inflicts 0% attack damage to the target and rendering the target immobile.
- Power Increase: Increase damage rate by 5%.
- Paralyzing Current: The time targets are immobile is increased by 50%, but the damage dealt by the Bind Ring is reduced by 25%.
- Tracer: Launch an additional shot with a tracking effect, dealing 32.4% damage to the target.
Mobility: The preparation time of the Bind Ring is reduced by 20%.
Power Increase: Increase the damage rate of Forward Slash by 5%.
Nightmare Police: When causing immobile or hitting a target that is immobile, your movement speed will increase by 30%. This effect can only be triggered once more after 3 seconds.
Positioning System: Increase flight speed of Bind Ring by 20%, and add a tracking effect.
The banner with the Christmas Leviathan, Bit, the Shooting Dragon buster and the Shadow Noise buster is already live through January 06 at 15:59 (UTC+8). After the Berserker saber from the previous week, we have another weapon from the Star Force Series: the buster from the Star Force transformation Green Dragoon from the first Mega Man Star Force game. How long until the first Star Force characters start showing up in the game? Your guess is as good as mine.
- Reach 8000 Event Points to get【Christmas Giftbox】x5
- Reach 12000 Event Points to get【Bit Memory】x10
- Reach 16000 Event Points to get【Christmas Giftbox】x5
- Reach 21000 Event Points to get【Element Metal】x20
- Reach 26000 Event Points to get【Christmas Giftbox】x10
- Reach 31000 Event Points to get【Element Metal】x30
- Reach 35000 Event Points to get【Christmas Giftbox】x15
- Reach 38000 Event Points to get【Bit Memory】x20
- Reach 41000 Event Points to get【Christmas Giftbox】x25
- Reach 45000 Event Points to get【Element Metal】x100
The fourth part of Operation X'mas Present is live from today through December 30 at 15:59 (UTC+8). Week four of the event has the following set of missions to complete:
- Conduct Research 25 Times.
- Complete Race Mode 8 Times.
- Correct 1000 irregular data.
The Memorabilia from Snow Festival event is already live through January 5 at 22:00 (UTC+8).
In this event, you can get "memorabilia" items in the form of Chill Penguin ice statues by playing the story mode (40 memorabilia items daily) and from Boss challenge (9 memorabilia items daily).
With this "memorabilia" you can get the following items from the store:
In total, you can get 686 "memorabilia" items. You won't be able to get everything so think wisely. On top of that, the more "memorabilia" items you get, the more EM you will gain in the "Request to collect Memorabilia from Snow Festival" event. There's a total of 240 EM for 560 items collected.
Cards have been added to the Gallery and with this the chance to rise your player power. It works exactly as it does with weapons and characters, but cards only have 3 type of goals to raise power. Acquire the card and progressively raise their level and rank. The game has more than 100 cards already, albeit the player power you will get from them is nothing out of the ordinary. Every bit helps, right?
If you are interested in the items added to the store and bug fixes, you can check them here. Lastly, next week's maintenance period will be on Tuesday as opposed to the usual Wednesday.