It's nice to see that they're going with 2D sprites again.
Funny how it takes Namco to develop a game for us to finally see Mega Man in good form again.
X and Zero in the same game, Chris and Jill in their Revelation designs with Ooze as enemies, and Dante finally appearing on a Nintendo console.My inner fanboy cannot be controlled!
This looks a whole lot like Namco x Capcom. Which didn't come to the US.We may want to hold some hype for this until we know if the game's even coming to the US at all.
Not to sound pesimistic, but we oughta wait until we know for sure it's coming overseas before we get too hyped up. I still bleed Megaman through and through, but I don't wanna get uber excited just to have it shut down again. Just saying. But nonetheless, I think it looks great! I'm glad to see the 2D sprites myself and though I can't stand strategy rpgs, I'll gladly play this one, to get the dust off my 3DS, and two, my boys are back in the game! Woot! Dang..Got too excited already. lol
Good to see you back, Mega Man X.
I love games like this. It's a damn shame there's a 99.99% chance it won't ever come stateside (licensing nightmare/lack of interest). But if that 00.01% chance ever came through, I'd be very pleased.
@Chadidas: And if we get on Capcom's back NOW instead of waiting until it's too late we have a better chance to convince them!
Just about as happy as I can be that X is finally in a new game. This warrants the purchase of a 3DS. (At least for me.)
I wouldn't count on it getting a US release sadly
Nvm. It's on 3DS. *crosses fingers* lets hope it's released outside of Japan
Let's hope for a demo. After X Edge, I'm nervous about games like this. I wanna try it to make sure they got it right.
I'm tried of crossovers.They feel... hodge podge.
First Mega Man appearance in the 3DS! (excluding re-releases)
Looks like X has at least two weapons from X4, Twin Slasher and Frost Wall.
Keep it friendly. Disparaging, belittling and derogatory comments are not permitted.