Sections are now represented by a series of Resistance member's rooms:
- Ciel's room consists of storyline summaries and a streaming trailer.
- Cerveaus's room offers bios for various characters, weapons and Cyber Elfs.
- The Game Info room details Zero Collection's latest features such as the gallery mode, mod cards, customizable controls, etc. Pretty much a summary of everything we've known about the game.
- The Download room offers nine downloadable desktop wallpapers at varying sizes.
- The final room, Alouette's, is currently inaccessible. It's contents are unknown.
Also new to the site are special messages from the game's staff members, namely, Takeshi Horinouchi (producer), Ryota Ito (planner) and Masaya Suzuki (character designer). Hopefully, someone will get to translating those shortly! Update: Sensei Hanzo has provided a translation of the developer's messages. You can read the transcript here.
Thanks, Nemomon Nemo!