■ Model Specifications:
- The kit includes three interchangeable face parts.
- The Buster can be equipped to the model’s left or right arm.
- The Buster’s deployed mode can be recreated by changing out the parts.
- The kit includes interchangeable hand parts.
- The model’s back is equipped with a 3mm connection point, making it compatible with separately sold bases from Kotobukiya’s M.S.G series, such as the NEW FLYING BASE and NEW FLYING BASE Plus.
- The head, body, arm, and leg parts are interchangeable with previously sold MEGA MAN X X.
- The buster effects and the blade part of the Z Saber are made of clear plastic.
- The kit is made of multi-colored plastic and contains pre-painted parts, making it easy for users of all levels to build a model that closely resembles the character’s appearance in the game.
- The packaging includes a specially drawn illustration by Mega Man X series character designer Keisuke Mizuno.
■ Included Items:
- Interchangeable Face Parts (Default/Looking Forward, Teeth Clenched, and New Shouting/Looking Forward)
- Buster Deployment Parts
- Four Interchangeable Hand Parts (Closed, Open, Support, Weapon Holding)
- Z Saber
- Three Saber Effect Parts
- Weapon Holding Hand Part for X
Pre-orders are live now from the usual places. If you'd like to help us out, though, you can pre-order it from HobbyLinkJapan via our affiliate link for $63 or 61€. The kit will be released at the end of April 2023.
Looking ahead from here, next year is loaded for model kit enthusiasts. We've got Mega Man X Second Armor (Double Charge Shot Ver.), Mega Man X7's Axl, and the recently announced Mega Man from Mega Man 11 and Roll.EXE from the Battle Network Series.