■ Model Specifications:
- The kit includes three interchangeable face parts.
- The Buster can be equipped to the model’s left or right arm.
- The Buster’s deployed mode can be recreated by changing out the parts.
- The kit includes interchangeable hand parts.
- The model’s back is equipped with a 3mm connection point, making it compatible with separately sold bases from Kotobukiya’s M.S.G series, such as the NEW FLYING BASE and NEW FLYING BASE Plus.
- The head, body, arm, and leg parts are interchangeable with previously sold MEGA MAN X X.
- The buster effects and the blade part of the Z Saber are made of clear plastic.
- The kit is made of multi-colored plastic and contains pre-painted parts, making it easy for users of all levels to build a model that closely resembles the character’s appearance in the game.
- The packaging includes a specially drawn illustration by Mega Man X series character designer Keisuke Mizuno.
■ Included Items:
- Interchangeable Face Parts (Default/Looking Forward, Teeth Clenched, and New Shouting/Looking Forward)
- Buster Deployment Parts
- Four Interchangeable Hand Parts (Closed, Open, Support, Weapon Holding)
- Z Saber
- Three Saber Effect Parts
- Weapon Holding Hand Part for X
Pre-orders are live now from the usual places. If you'd like to help us out, though, you can pre-order it from HobbyLinkJapan via our affiliate link for $63 or 61€. The kit will be released at the end of April 2023.
If you still need to catch up with the recent releases, you can still purchase MegaMan.EXE, Dark MegaMan.EXE and pre-order Mega Man X Full Armor slated for January 2023.
Looking ahead from here, next year is loaded for model kit enthusiasts. We've got Mega Man X Second Armor (Double Charge Shot Ver.), Mega Man X7's Axl, and the recently announced Mega Man from Mega Man 11 and Roll.EXE from the Battle Network Series.
Can't wait to use my sense and skill with this one.ReplyDelete
Koto delivering where others won't once again take my Zenny!ReplyDelete