She was teased earlier this year and shown prominently on the the game's main menu since Rockman X DiVE launched. The anticipation has been building up for months... and finally, this week, one of the most popular female characters in the Rockman series arrives to Rockman X DiVE in time to celebrate the 2nd DiVE Festival. Iris is finally is here!
Earlier today the X DiVE development team released the following teaser video. English subtitles have been provided by our good friend Sidier.
A few hours later, they went ahead and fully announced that Iris is coming tomorrow to Rockman X DiVE plus numerous additions to the game on top of what was announced yesterday.
Iris will be a limited character that will only be available for the duration of the DiVE Festival banner starting tomorrow at 16:00 (UTC +8) until June 18th at 13:59 (UTC +8). The development team has reported that Iris won't have a voice when she becomes available tomorrow due to the effect of COVID-19 in the development of the game. Her voice will be added at some point in the future.
The Hunter Badges are back, too. Be sure not to play “BOSS Challenge” and “Co-op” until the event is out to maximize your chances to get Hunter Badges.
【Hunter Badge】Collecting Event*Event Time: 2020/06/11 16:00 ~ 2020/06/17 22:00 (UTC+8)
【Hunter Token Lucky Roulette】Lucky Roulette
*Event Time: 2020/06/11 16:00 ~ 2020/06/17 23:59 (UTC+8)
As reported yesterday, some characters skills have been tweaked. Here is the full list of changes:
- Ferham - Blood Snake: Animations after attacking are able to cancel.
- Axl - Strafing Barrage: Animations after attacking are able to cancel.
- Marino - Shuriken: Throwing animation speed up, and animations after attacking are able to cancel.
- Marino - Blink: Bending preparing motion speed up.
- Cinnamon - Syringe: Throwing animation speed up.
- White Day Cinnamon - Courtesy Chocolate/Love Infusion: Throwing animation speed up.
- Roll - Roll Swing(swing mop state)：Animations after attacking are able to cancel.
- Second Armor X - Shockwave (Passive Skill): The probability to render the target immobile when hitting the target with the first full charged shot becomes higher.
- Second Armor X - Show Time(Passive Skill): When using Giga Crush, the character wouldn’t receive damage.
- Ultimate Armor X - Plasma Charge Shot: At maximum charging, damage raise 20%, plasma field damage raise 50%
Additionally, even more details about tomorrow's major update were revealed:
- In order to play the "Boss Rush Mode" players need to be at level 22.
- New DiVE Special items will appear in the store during the duration of the DiVE Festival.
- Capsule Exchange Points: Or more commonly known as pity system in this type of games. Iris will be available via this system as well.
Iris' reveal shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. We knew she was coming and they didn't try to hide it. The element of surprise, even if they tried, had no effect whatsoever. But what about the character herself? Are you excited to play as her? Let us know in the comments!