A vampire, a succubus and now a witch joins Rockman X DiVE's Halloween event. Halloween Aile is here and brings a trick under her hat -- free gacha draws! Check out all the info after the break!
The banner for Halloween Aile and the S rank weapon "Ancient Relic" is already live, lasting until November 11 at 15:59 (UTC +8). You will have 10 free draws every day until the end for a total of 80 free draws. Good luck!
Now let's look at Halloween Aile's skills!
The shot will explode after hitting the target, inflicting 97.50% attack damage to targets within range. The shot will then release multiple energy projectiles to cause further damage.
- Flight Assistance Device: Range and flight speed increased by 10%.
- Mobility: Reduce preparation time by 20%.
- Power Increase: Increase damage multiplier by 20%, with dramatically reduced range of explosion.
Receive enhanced attack and increased speed that cannot be cancelled.
- MODEL FX: When you use a weapon or hit a target with your skill, the target will Burn and receive 22.5% attack damage every 0.5 second. This effect can only be triggered once more after 1 second.
- MODEL LX: When you use a weapon or hit a target with your skill, the target will become Slow and move with 9.38% speed reduction, which can be stacked up to 5 stacks. This effect can only be triggered once more after 1 second.
- MODEL HX: When you use a weapon or hit a target with your skill, there's a chance to cause the target to become Immobile. This effect can only be triggered once more after 4 seconds.
Witch Change: When Freeshooter shot explodes, increase the number of energy shots released by 1.
ATK Amplification: Boost the attack enhancement for O.I.S. by 20%.
Mobility: The preparation time of the O.I.S. is reduced by 20%.
Trick or Treat: Freeshooter can cancel shield.
Witch Magic: When you use O.I.S., you can use Freeshooter again.
As per usual with a big event's second week, you can find new missions in the mission tab related to completing the "Halloween Scare Challenge" stage in all the difficulty modes. There's a few daily missions, too, such as "complete co-op 3 times" or "accumulate 2500 event point". You now the drill.
The Castle x Ghost x Halloween event continues and the Conquer the Brambled Castle event has been changed to Fight the Pumpkin Head Dark Man. It works exactly the same as the previous event: you get one lucky draw ticket by doing daily missions like "complete race mode 1 time", "complete co-op 1 time", "complete one level of the Jakob Orbital Elevator (challenge difficulty) and "defeat 100 enemies".
Later you can use the lucky draw tickets to get rewards which are slightly different from the previous event. For more details about how it works you can check our previous Halloween article.
If you want to check a few bug fixes and the items added to the shop today, you can do it here.
And that's all for this week! Let's us know if the free gacha was nice to you in the comments!