Guys. Guys. It's finally happening!
By way of ThinkGeek:
If you have the Mega Man Mega Buster Gun Replica, you already know how this works, but for those who don't, here's a short tutorial.
Turn it on and you'll hear a power up sound and watch the power meter fill up. Reach in, grab the handle, and you're ready for action. Quickly pull the trigger and you'll hear a single fire sound and the end will flash. Hold in the trigger, though, and you'll watch the power meter fill and the sound intensify until you release the trigger, firing a charged shot! When you are finished vanquishing evil robots for the day, switch the Proto Buster off and enjoy the power down lights and sounds. There's a new sheriff in Monsteropolis - and it's you!
- Proto Man Buster Replica
- Officially-licensed Capcom product
- A ThinkGeek creation
- A full-sized replica of Proto Man's plasma arm cannon
- Two trigger-activated, light and sound effects: single shot or charged shot
- Power up and down light/sound effects
- Fits right or left hand (ambi-blaster-ous)
- Batteries: 3 x AA (not included)
- (Although in canon the Proto Buster consumes more energy than the Mega Buster, our IRL version does not)
- Dimensions: approx. 8" diameter (at widest) x 14.2" long - arm hole is approx. 4.8" diameter
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Includes an acrylic display stand
- Ages 8+
The buster is expected to ship later this December for $79.99. Get yours here!