Just in case the footage from the game's official Japanese website wasn't enough, a Capcom representative has confirmed that the Super Nintendo version of Mega Man X3 will be featured in Mega Man X Legacy Collection. At this time, however, it remains to be seen if the PlayStation version exclusives – the animated FMVs and soundtrack, – will make their way to the extras gallery in some form or another.
This was one of the more popular questions I received in gathering feedback for my go-to Capcom person. I have a number of questions about Mega Man X Legacy Collection that I've sent off. Some of these include:
- Will there be a rewind feature?
- Will there be dual audio?
- Any plans to re-translate/redub MMX5 or MMX6?
- Will there be an option to turn off the often-intrusive Alia dialogue in MMX5?
- Has The Day of Sigma been remastered in any way?
- Is the bonus museum mode content split between the two collections or is it the same regardless?
What other questions do you have? Drop 'em in the comments. I should be hearing something back relatively soon!