Ahead of the impending Valentine's Day event, we have a busy week of content. We've got a double dose of Command Mission, a new event, new Jakob levels, two new DiVE Triggers and much more! Check all the details after the break!
Perform a forward dash while swinging both claws and damage all targets along the path by 133.33% and take no damage when the skill is active.
- Show Time: When you use the skill, you will not suffer from negative status effects.
- Mobility: Reduce preparation time by 20%.
- Restriction Off: When you hit a target, you can use Crimson End again, but this effect can only be triggered once more after 6 seconds.
Damage all targets in range equal to 171.60% of your attack and cause them to become slow with 86.67% reduction in movement speed.
- Power Increase: Increase damage rate by 5%.
- Absolute Zero: The duration of the Slow is increased by 1 second.
- Cursed Scars: When you hit a target, leave a scar on all targets within range and damage them. This effect can only be triggered once more after 8 seconds.
Damage Reduction Resistance: 40% chance to become immune to the effects of Damage Reduction; the same type of chance can be stacked.
Cursed Scars: When you hit a target with Crimson End, leave a scar on all targets within range and damage them. This effect can only be triggered once more after 4 seconds.
Rampage: When your HP is <25%, gain damage enhance status and a shield of invulnerability. This skill will only be activated once per stage.
Fury: When you hit an invulnerable target, gain damage enhance status, increase the damage you cause by 20%. However, this effect will not work on invulnerable targets that are immune to debuffs. This effect may also be triggered when you hit a target with Crimson End.
Scars of ruin: The damage registration of Cursed Scar is accelerated by 35%.
Together with Absolute Zero, a new event with his own stage and purchasable rewards is available until February 09 at 22:00 at (UTC+8): The Core Chip Recycling Campaign
By playing this event and completing some missions, you will get coupons that can later be spent in the store to buy Skip Dive Programs, Skill Points, Proficient Memory Cards, Zenny, Weapon/Chip EXP Programs and, most notably, two new DiVE Triggers:
- Bounce Ball: Launch multiple Bounce Balls in all directions to cause 90% damage to all targets along their paths.
- Flash Bomb: Inflict damage equal to 320% of attack to targets in range and create multiple orbs at your location to deal continuous damage to all targets in contact.
These are the characters and weapons that dealt extra damage for this event:
Damage Dealt +40%
- Absolute Zero
- Twin Fangs
Damage Dealt +20 %
- Crushing Spray Gun
Damage Dealt +10 %
- Triangle Gun
The Spring of Good Spirit event continues. For the third week, the Spring Chest has changed once again. From today through February 10 at 15:59 at (UTC+8) you can purchase the Spring Chest of Good Fortune (Bass.EXE) using 30 lucky coupons or two Golden Lucky Coupons.
- Bass.EXE Memory x40
- Turbo Cannon Memory x40
- Proficient Memory Card x150,000
- Universal Star Up Card III x1
- Element Metal x3,000
- Character Patch Program x1,500
- Weapon Patch Program x3,000
- Shock Absorber x225,000
- Bass.EXE Memory x20
- Turbo Cannon Memory x20
- Correct 800 irregular data. ➔ Lucky Coupon x10
- Complete an Event stage 32 times. ➔ Lucky Coupon x4
- Complete a BOSS challenge 42 Times. ➔ Lucky Coupon x3
- [Daily] Use "Pallette" and complete Story 1 time. ➔ Lucky Coupon x1
- [Daily] Use "Vile" and complete Story 1 time.➔ Lucky Coupon x1
- Crisis Countdown 16-Hour
- The Nightmare Virus
- Legacy for the New Generation
- Onward to Space…
- Spiral Blast Shot
- MODEL ZX
- Homing Plasma