Mega Man Maker, everyone's favorite fan-game that should be an official game, just received a hefty update. Version 1.5 adds content from Mega Man 8 and Mega Man 9, among other highly requested updates. Here's the lowdown:
- 12 new weapons from Mega Man 8 and Mega Man 9
- 4 new bosses: Concrete Man, Tornado Man, Astro Man, and Grenade Man
- "Favorites Wheel", a new feature that allows you to quickly swap between your favorite items
- You can now place MULTIPLE bosses in your stage!
- Bosses can also drop items instead of triggering the end of the stage
- "Boss Suppressor"added – when placed, the player must defeat all bosses before ending the stage
You can download the latest version of Mega Man Maker from the game's official website here.
Just be warned that this version have a strong chance of corrupting your levels. Nope, this problem wasn't fixed in 1.5.2! Until then, do a backup of your levels before starting a new session!ReplyDelete
Okay, NOW we're talking!!ReplyDelete
The amount of work put into this is great.ReplyDelete
So many impressive fan games.
GUYS!!! The Totaku MegaMan has been revealed!!!ReplyDelete
I'm liking this! :)ReplyDelete
this update will be great!ReplyDelete