- Uses Capcom's MT Framework tools (this was mentioned in a recent development blog post)
- Will have a number of new characters, starting with the user-selected Aero.
- "Free Running" has been powered up. You'll be able to run through a massive open field that has height variances. The abundant reactions, sub events and gimmicks that have won the series favor are being powered up as well.
- The game will have a variety of fields, including massive unexplored ruins.
- They're currently looking into multiplayer elements.
Overall, Legends 3 sounds to be like a much 'bigger' game. The multiplayer tidbit is pretty interesting... not entirely sure how that would work out but it couldn't hurt to speculate. I'm holding out for more concrete details before year's end; if not, we can look forward to 2011!
(Oh, and English winter-Legends 3 wallpapers are now available. Snag them here.)