Apparently, that Nintendo Power issue is out, and with it comes a plethora of new Mega Man 10 info including the unveiling of a new Robot Master, Commando Man, and more importantly, a release date!
- Expect a new ice-themed boss who dominates a glacier stage. It’s filled with snowmen with exploding heads and ice blocks which break if shot or touched.
- A sewer stage is home to new slug-like Metools.
- A stadium stage contains sports-themed foes like baseball throwing robots, and a soccer goalie mid-boss.
- Computer-themed stage with mouse pointer enemies that draw boxes to throw at you, color-changing disappearing blocks, power treadmills and more
- a desert stage acts as one of the more difficult areas as sandstorms obscure your vision.
- The famous Yashichi item returns, and refills Mega's life and weapon energy completely.
- The shop returns from MM9.
- MM10 features difficulty settings: Easy mode is said to make the game’s difficulty more "in line with Mega Man 2", while hard mode is there for who want a real challenge.
- The game will contain multiple modes, achievements, challenges, leader boards, and downloadable content.
- Unfortunately, there won't be a female Robot Master this time around.
- MM10 is looking to release some time in March 2010.
Credit: The Mega Man Network